dimanche 4 février 2018

ADJECTIVE: favourite

Another way to express preference is to use the adjective "favourite". Here's an example:

What is your favourite* type of pizza?
(Americans spell it favorite; British and Canadian spell it favourite.)


Possible answers:

My favourite type of pizza is  pepperoni.
My favorite pizza is mushroom.
Pineapple is my favourite.
My favorite crust is thin crust pizza.
Deep dish pizza is my favourite kind.

Now let's practice! 

What is your favourite breed of cats?


What is your favourite breed of dogs? 



What is your favorite color*?
(British and Canadian spell it colour.)

What is your favorite type of shoes?


What is your favourite type of car?
What is your favorite type of automobile?
What is your favorite type of vehicle?










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Post

Paralympics 2020