samedi 3 février 2018

A&I - Dialogue 1: The Tie Guy

The letters A and I present difficulties for native French speakers. So I have invented two characters called "A" and "I". They will use a lot of words with long A and I sounds. Long sounds sound like the names of the letters - A (like EH in French) and I (like AIE in French).

Les lettres A et I présentent des difficultés pour les francophones. J'ai donc inventé deux personnages appelés "A" et "I". Ils utiliseront beaucoup de mots avec de longs sons A et I. Les sons longs ressemblent aux noms des lettres - A (comme EH en français) et I (comme AIE en français).

Here is a short dialog between A&I.
Voici un court dialogue entre A & I.

A - Hi I!
I - Hey A!
A - Why I! I like your new tie!
I - Say A! Thanks for saying so!
A - But I! Why the tie?
I - It was my birthday yesterday, A. 
A - Did someone buy you a tie, I?
I - My cousin Jay, A. He bought it on eBay!
A - No way! I think I need a tie too, I!
I - I agree A. You need a tie too!
A - Where can I buy a tie?
I - Hmmmm. Why, I know! There's a new tie shop in town.
A - What's the name?
I - It's called "The Tie Guy".
A - Why, that rhymes! I like it!
I - I like it too!
A - Oh look! I spy "The Tie Guy".
I - Hey A! High five!
A - I want to buy a tie at "The Tie Guy"!
I - You can try!
A - And look, I. They have free wifi!
I - Great ties and free wifi! Sigh! It's to die for!

*****A goes into shop and buys a tie from The Tie Guy*****

A - Why, I. Do you like my new tie?
I - I like it, A! Say! What did you pay?
A - Only $5.88. [five eighty-eight]
I - That's a good buy for a tie!
A - You don't say! 
I - What a great day, A!
A - Bye, I. Gotta fly!
I - Bye-bye! Enjoy your tie!


Now watch the video!
Maintenant, regardez la vidéo!





© ME!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Post

Paralympics 2020