samedi 3 février 2018

A&I - Dialogue 2: I and The Tie Guy

"I" decides to go back to The Tie Guy to buy himself a new tie...

I: I really liked the tie that "A" bought. I would like to buy a new tie from that shop - The Tie Guy.

*****"I" walks over to the tie shop.*****

I: Here I am at The Tie Guy. I see you can still buy a tie for $5.88! Great!
TTG: Good-day sir. How may I help you?
I: Oh, I would like to buy a tie.
TTG: We have many nice ties. Let's have a look...
I: Hmmmm. That's not the right tie for me. It's too long.
TTG: OK. How about this nice tie?
I: Hmmmm. That's not the right tie for me. It's too blue.
TTG: OK. How about this nice tie?
I: Hmmmm. That's not the right tie for me. It's too wide.
TTG: OK. How about this nice tie?
I: Hmmmm. Let me see... Hmmmm. Yes! This tie is just right!
TTG: Great. That will be $5.88.
I: Here you go...
TTG: I'll be right back.
I: I will try the wifi while I am waiting...
TTG: Here's your new Tie Guy tie!
I: Great!
TTG: Here's your change.
I: Thanks!
TTG: And here's your receipt for $5.88.
I: Great buy for a tie!
TTG: Thanks for shopping at The Tie Guy. Have a nice day!
I: Same to you! See you again Tie Guy!

Now watch the video:




© ME!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Post

Paralympics 2020