vendredi 16 mars 2018

Do you...?

Do you
take this woman 
to be 
your lawfully-wedded wife?
And... 
Do you take this man to be your lawfully-wedded husband? 


Answer to both questions is:
I do!

I do = Oui! 

Do you...?
Cela indique qu'une question suivra. N'essayez pas de le traduire.


Voici quelques phrases clés:

Do you have a minute? = Avez-vous une minute?
Sure. What's up?

Do you have the time? [What time is it?] = Quelle heure est-il?
Yes. It's 9:30.

Do you know him? = Est-ce-que tu le connais?
Yes, I do. 
I know him. 

Do you know the answer? = Savez-vous la réponse?
Yes, I do.
I know the answer. 

Do you work here? = Est-ce que tu travailles ici?
Yes, I do.
I work here. 

Do you like spicy food? = Aimes-tu la nourriture épicée?
Yes, I do. 
I like spicy food.

Do you need help? = As-tu besoin d'aide?
Yes, I do.
I need help.

Do you know where the bank is? = Savez-vous où se trouve la banque?
Yes.
It's just down the street on the right.

Do you have a license to drive? = Avez-vous une permis pour conduire?

Do you drink coffee? = Bois-tu du café?
Yes, I do.
I drink coffee.

Do you take your coffee black or with cream and sugar? = Prenez-vous votre café noir ou avec de la crème et du sucre?
I take my coffee black. 

Do you want something to drink? = Voulez-vous quelque chose à boire?
Sure. I would like to have a beer.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Post

Paralympics 2020